“Growing with challenges” was our motto. The focus of this major digital refresh was therefore on three important systems at once:
1. a new intelligent database as a foundation (Salesforce CRM)
2. a newly designed donation environment with emotional content (getunik NPO Theme, incl. content audit)
3. refined and intuitive payment options for a wide range of donation products (RaiseNow)
The expectations of all Amnesty departments and stakeholders were high, and the process of orchestrating various systems was not easy. Thanks to our very early considerations for the development of a lifecycle strategy together with Amnesty and the development of a data concept considering all new systems and interfaces, the course was set for a new beginning. During the development of the lifecycle strategy, we first collected the measures and systems that Amnesty already uses to further develop its supporters in the lifecycle. From this, the data concept was developed, which formed the basis for the integration of RaiseNow and Salesforce NPSP (CRM) to the new donation world, and later also for the setup of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The flexibility and numerous features offered by the gu NPO theme to organizations were crucial for Amnesty’s decision in choosing the new donation platform.
- Easy integration of all donation and petition forms with Salesforce
- Output of personalized donation amounts through Dynamic Donations
- Personalized thank you pages with display of e.g. name and donation amount
- High flexibility in creating donation forms, landing pages and petition pages via the backend
- Personalized gift certificate
Also worth mentioning is the idea of being able to gift support for human rights via the new donation page. This way, you can make a gift donation as an alternative to a normal donation. The donor then receives a personalized gift certificate tailored to the occasion.
So much for the theory. After programming the new donation system and extensive testing of the interfaces to RaiseNow and Salesforce, Amnesty was well prepared for the existing and upcoming donors. So far so good!